LOR for MS in CS format
How should I format my LOR? Are there any standard rules I should follow?
ChristineJoseph last edited by ChristineJoseph
I have a few tips you should definitely keep in mind-
- Use the most acceptable fonts – Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, Georgia, Verdana. Don’t stray away from these in an attempt to make your letter look super-fancy.
- Use a minimum font size of 12.
- Leave a 1-inch margin all around the letter.
- Add a header of your institution or organization.
Read more here
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.