Do I need an education loan?
I want to study Cryptography in the UK
And I'm still looking at universities
I have a good profile, overall, but I'm not sure if I can get by scholarships or if I will need a loan
Can someone help?
Well, it really depends on your profile
And how much effort you put into your scholarship applicants
But, to start with-
- Shortlist which universities you are going to apply to
- See how much money you’ll have to spend while studying abroad
- Now that you have this amount in hand, check if your and your parents’ savings are enough to cover more than half of your education expenses
- Put in an average scholarship amount for those universities
If not, you will be needing an education loan for abroad studies
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.