ACT Math syllabus
What all subjects do I need to study for the ACT math section
The syllabus covered in the ACT Mathematics test includes-
- Pre-algebra (~14 questions)
- Elementary algebra (~10 questions)
- Intermediate algebra (~10 questions)
- Coordinate geometry (~9 questions)
- Plane geometry (~14 questions)
- Trigonometry (~14 questions)
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.