How to get a student visa for UK
What all docs will I need to get a student visa for UK?
You will need to bring the following documents at the time of the visa interview-
- Tuberculosis screening certificate from a UKVI-approved TB Test Centre (applicable for some countries)
- Financial proof (for funding your studies)
- Receipt of immigration health surcharge payments form
- Academic certificates and transcripts mentioned in the CAS form
- English language proficiency test (IELTS) mentioned in the CAS form
- Current passport
- Two photographs (passport-size)
- Original birth certificate (with translation for non-English document)
Read about the UK student visa application process here
Basically, the UK government is going to check if you satisfy the following 4 conditions before handing over the visa to you-
- You should have a university admit
- You should have enough money to support yourself
- You can speak, write, and understand English
- And you have consent from your parents to go (only for students aged 16 or 17)
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.