Australian student visa types

  • How do I know which student visa to apply for?

  • There are three different Australian student visa types-

    1. Student Visa (Subclass 500) – This visa will allow you to take up a full-time course in Australia and live there for up to 5 years
    2. Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590) – If you wish to support a student who is under 18, you will need to apply for this visa
    3. Training Visa (Subclass 407) – Allowing you to do workplace-based training, this visa will allow you to participate in a classroom-based professional development training program and stay in Australia for up to 2 years