Indian VS America system of Teaching
Could someone tell me the difference between the Indian and American system of teaching?
Juhi rathod last edited by
Some of the main differences between the American and Indian method of Teaching are:
- Curriculum: The Indian curriculum focuses its attention towards the theoritical aspect. While the American system concentrates on the Practical approach of teaching.
- Competition: While the competion amongst students is great wherever you go, there are a fewer number of students who opt to do their Masters in the U.S then there are in India. Therefore you have a better chance at getting into universities in the U.S then in India.
- Research: The United States are a good place for students who want to study in areas of research and academics. There practical way of studies help facilitate this.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 241 Boston Post Rd. West, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.