Cambridge vs Imperial for masters in Civil

  • Which is better?

  • If you’re looking for a variety of options to choose from, and want to complete your masters within a year, Imperial College is the perfect place for you.
    It offers specializations in eleven different tracks, including Earthquake Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Resources Management, and more.
    Programs are also available in part-time mode.

    At the University of Cambridge, you can either do your masters in Construction Engineering or in Sustainable Development.
    While the course in Construction is a two-year, part-time research degree, the course in Sustainable Development can be finished within a year.

    So, it depends on your choice of course.

    You can read more details about each university here.