Online lectures for one semester
Hi, my university will be conducting the first term online because of the covid situation.
Is it a good idea to go for it? Please help.
Attending online lectures has its pros and cons
- Reduced costs
- Flexibility in number of courses
- No living expense
- You'll graduate at a time when the market will have many job opportunities
- You'll miss out on the campus experience
- [Your CPT will happen in your second summer](link url) instead of your first (only valid for the US)
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.