Want help with my LOR

  • I am in my first year of diploma and I want to apply for overseas universities for my undergrad. I want to know who will write my LOR, my current professor or my high school professor?

  • That's a really good question. The answer is, both of them since universities require multiple recommendation letters which can be provided by your past professors or employers. You need to select these professors wisely though. The professor who is going to write your letter of recommendation should have published research work or is highly regarded in their own field. They should know you and have seen your work.This professor can also be the one who has encouraged you to take the program you are applying to. In short, I would suggest you choose a professor who knows you best and can explain your interest for the particular program.

  • One from the high school teacher
    Two from diploma teachers