Honestly, it depends on which course you want to pick up, is it design? writing? painting?
Posts made by Rahul S
RE: MBA in US without GMAT
- Loyola University School of Business
- University of Louisville College of Business and School of Accountancy
- University of California, Berkeley (only for Ph.D. courses)
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- New York University
RE: Do colleges in Canada provide degrees as well?
Some of the best colleges in Canada do provide degrees
Like Niagara, Fanshawe, Conestoga, Seneca, and even Humber College
So do check these college websites for the course you're interested in
RE: Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarship
Eligibility criteria for Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarship-
- Students who excel academically, and in sports or creative performing arts
- School leavers who have/or will have achieved an NCEA Level 3 Certificate with Merit or Excellence and University Entrance
- School leavers who have/or will have achieved the equivalent to the above in the Cambridge International examinations or the
- International Baccalaureate examinations
- Students intending to study at the University of Waikato at either the Hamilton or Tauranga campus
- Students with demonstrated leadership potential
RE: Orange Tulip Scholarship eligibility criteria
Orange Tulip Scholarship eligibility criteria-
- Indian citizens
- Not studying in or working in the respective country
- Currently undergoing the admission process or already admitted to one of the universities from OTS participants
- Meet the special requirements required by the registered Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme
RE: How to convert letter grades to GPA?
Each grade is assigned a point
That means A=4, B=3, a C=2, a D=1, and an F=0
Suppose you’re pursuing a program and have a course with 4 units (Credits=4).
Suppose you score a grade ‘B’ (remember, B=3).
Therefore, total grade points = 4×3=12
Then add up all your grade points together and divide by the total number of credits
This will help you convert your grades into GPA
RE: Singapore student visa validity
90 days after you get the Short-term Visit Pass
- Generally, after graduation, graduates can apply for a Short-Term Visit Pass after their student pass has been cancelled/expired
- This visa will allow students to stay in Singapore for an up to 90 days
RE: How to get a student visa for UK
You will need to bring the following documents at the time of the visa interview-
- Tuberculosis screening certificate from a UKVI-approved TB Test Centre (applicable for some countries)
- Financial proof (for funding your studies)
- Receipt of immigration health surcharge payments form
- Academic certificates and transcripts mentioned in the CAS form
- English language proficiency test (IELTS) mentioned in the CAS form
- Current passport
- Two photographs (passport-size)
- Original birth certificate (with translation for non-English document)
Read about the UK student visa application process here
RE: Help! My recommender has backed out in the end moment!
First of all, calm down
If your recommender is your Manager, ask your Team Leader to recommend you
You can use the same content
If it's a teacher, ask another professor to do the same
If they have already seen you do what's mentioned in the letter, reuse it
Otherwise, tweak your content a bit and then ask them to sign it
RE: Ireland vs Germany
It depends on a lot of factors-
- If you're not willing to learn German, you can try Ireland
- If you want to study at a low cost, try Germany
- If you are looking for opportunities to stay back after graduation and get PR, Ireland is more flexible
Besides, it's been called the Silicon Valley of Europe
RE: Is it tough to get a work visa in Australia after graduation?
Most probably, if you have a degree from an Australian university you will be eligible for a post-study work visa.
What I would recommend is for you to start creating a strategy to achieve your goals
- Research your industry in Australia.
Research what companies are looking for in an ideal candidate.
- And then start gaining experience in the Australian market as soon as possible.
Internships and part-time jobs in your industry are an excellent idea.
- Research your industry in Australia.