- University Selection
- Postgraduate degree
- How to apply to a university in Australia for masters?
How to apply to a university in Australia for masters?
I want to pursue Architecture in Australia and don't know how to apply
Juhi rathod last edited by Juhi rathod
How to apply to a university in Australia-
- Your first step will be to decide if you want to apply for admission into undergraduate, graduate coursework, or graduate research programs.
- You can also choose a combination of a bachelor’s and a master’s degree program. Once you’ve decided, explore and pick a course of your choice.
- Look up the admission requirements for your chosen program. See if you fulfill the academic requirements they’ve stated.
- Then, check if your standard test scores match their criteria (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etcetera, depending on the program). International students are required to take the TOEFL or the IELTS tests to be eligible for admission.
- Once you’re sure you are sure you fulfill all criteria, it’s time to visit the course page on their website and apply!
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.