- Profile Evaluation
- Postgraduate degree
- Hi my GPA is 2.75 but I have a good GRE score.Are there any chance of me getting admission abroad?
Hi my GPA is 2.75 but I have a good GRE score.Are there any chance of me getting admission abroad?
Juhi rathod last edited by
Yes, of course!
There are several US colleges with low GPA requirements-
1.DePaul University - 2.5
2. Eastern Michigan University - 2.7
3. Gannon University - 2.5
4. Humboldt State University - 2.5
5. Jackson state university - 2.5
6. Lamar University - 2.5
7. Louisiana Tech University - 2.5
8. McNeese State University - 2.5
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.