How to apply for a Graduate Assistantship?
Can you please help me figure out how to apply for a Graduate Assistantship?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Professors or other faculty in the specific field are usually the ones who do the hiring for GA positions-
- The application process usually occurs a semester before the position begins, and students are hired based on their academic achievements, application materials, and faculty recommendations.
- The first step for preparation is research. Go to the specific college department’s website to find out what professors are actively doing in their fields.
- If you can find any information on the graduate assistantships the department offers, read through that too. And use it during the interview.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.