- Scholarship and Funding
- Types of Scholarships
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship eligibility
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship eligibility
What are the eligibility criteria for Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship?
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship eligibility criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have completed Graduation from recognized Indian university/institute
- Have consistently high academic record
- Have been accepted into the top ranking educational institutions to pursue postgraduate studies from Fall 2020
- Be below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2020
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.