GRE Analytical Writing
Do you have any tips on how to do better in the GRE Analytical Writing section?
Juhi rathod last edited by
Here are a few tips that will help you with GRE Analytical Writing-
- Keep a standard essay structure in mind – Introduction, Problem Statement, Solution, Benefits of the solution, Drawbacks of the solution, Conclusion. Dedicate each para to one heading.
- Write the entire essay first. Once you’ve finished your first draft, you can always come back and edit.
- Practice, practice, practice!
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.