GRE Analytical Writing
Do you have any tips on how to do better in the GRE Analytical Writing section?
Juhi rathod last edited by
Here are a few tips that will help you with GRE Analytical Writing-
- Keep a standard essay structure in mind – Introduction, Problem Statement, Solution, Benefits of the solution, Drawbacks of the solution, Conclusion. Dedicate each para to one heading.
- Write the entire essay first. Once you’ve finished your first draft, you can always come back and edit.
- Practice, practice, practice!
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.