How do I register for GRE?
What is the GRE registration process?
The registration process for GRE is pretty straightforward-
- First, create an account on the ETS website.
- To register online, go to “My GRE Home” page, select “Register”, and then “Find Test Centers.”
- Note that ETS administers the GRE at Prometric test centers.
- Pay the registration fee for the exam, which is $205, and there you are!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from ETS regarding your test date and time.
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
You can access your test registration on the GRE dashboard as well (login to your account to check)
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The registration process for GRE at home exam is different, though
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.