Can you help me in applying for student loans?
I am new to the process
Juhi rathod last edited by
Here's a beginners guide on how to apply for a student loan
Juhi rathod last edited by Juhi rathod
To start with-
- Contact FAFSA
- Connect with the financial aid department of your university
- Estimate the amount of student loan you need
- Create your study loan application
The first thing you need to do is-
- Figure out how much studying abroad will cost you
- How much of that you can pay for yourself
- Which type of loan is the best for you, collateral or non-collateral
- Which type of bank to apply to
- How to apply for a loan
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.