- Application Process
- Documents and procedure
- Do you have any important resume writing tips for applying abroad?
Do you have any important resume writing tips for applying abroad?
I want to draft a resume for university application abroad. Please tell me how to.
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
Here are a few resume writing tips you should keep in mind-
- The first and the most important advice I’m going to give you is this – do not exceed a single page.
- Every bullet point you mention shouldn’t be more and one to one and a half lines.
- Follow a single chronological order.
- Use active voice instead of passive voice.
Read this blog to get a proper understanding of how to write a resume for college applications
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.