- University Selection
- Postgraduate degree
- What will I learn doing an MBA in international business?
What will I learn doing an MBA in international business?
What are the subjects covered?
During an MBA in International Business, you will learn-
- How to manage the policies, procedures, and documentation for exports and imports
- The course will also provide you with the experience you need to approach customers and partners in foreign countries, handle various currencies, and raise capital from the international market
See how to do an MBA in International Business
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.