Should I take the TOEFL online test?
Is it as easy as the normal TOEFL test we take in test centers?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
- Even though you have to figure out the test set-up on your own, taking the test from the quiet comfort of your home is worth it
- So, if you have been preparing for the exam and have the needed equipment, room, and a speedy internet connection, go for it
- But in case you don’t have the proper technical equipment, materials, and testing room, I suggest you wait it out.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.