How to register for GMAT at home
What are the steps for registration?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
To register for your exam-
- Create your mba.com account and log in to it.
- Click on the “Register Now” or “View Appointment Details” button.
- Select “GMAT Online Exam” and select your preferred appointment date and time.
- Once you have finalized your registration, you’ll have to pay a fee of $200 ($75 less than the regular GMAT exam fees) to book the appointment.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.