Singapore student visa process?
What is the procedure and the processing time?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
When you are admitted, the university sends you a student visa along with the acceptance letter itself.
- Once you get this, apply for a Student Pass.
- To apply, head to the Student’s Pass Online Application and Registration System (SOLAR) website.
- Once you have logged in using the details provided to you by the university, fill in and submit the e-Form 16 and pay 30 SGD.
- After this, you will be provided with a disembarkation/embarkation card, which will get you entry into Singapore.
- You will have to complete the rest of the process after you have arrived in the country.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.