Will I need a new SIM card when I'm abroad?
If yes....how to get it?
You'll have 3 options-
- If you have an unlocked cell phone, you can buy a SIM card from a local store and switch. Even though this is the easiest option, it’s possible only if your phone is locked.
- Your next best bet is to go to a local electronics store and buy a cheap phone. Here, you will be able to get a SIM card easily. But chances are that this won’t be a smartphone.
- If you’re willing to spend a little more, you could buy an international plan for your existing SIM card.
You could also simply connect to the WiFi wherever you go
Yes, but I didn't suggest that because it's a risky choice
You can't find a WiFi connection wherever you go...
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.