PhD interview questions ?
What questions can I expect to be asked in my PhD interview?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
The top questions that you should be prepared to answer in your PhD interview are:
- What experience makes you a good candidate?
- How did you develop this proposal?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell us about a time you experienced a setback
- Why choose this field of specialization?
Although these questions may at first glance seem easy to answer, thinking about an appropriate answer to them so that the interviewers approve of you may be tough. check this blog(https://academicpositions.com/career-advice/10-common-phd-interview-questions) understand how to answer such questions and much more. If you need help with preparing for your interview, we have an amazing online interview analyser tool(https://ischoolconnect.com/contact-us) that you can try out by signing up (https://ischoolconnect.com/contact-us)with us for free :).
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.