PhD interview questions ?
What questions can I expect to be asked in my PhD interview?
The top questions that you should be prepared to answer in your PhD interview are:
- What experience makes you a good candidate?
- How did you develop this proposal?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell us about a time you experienced a setback
- Why choose this field of specialization?
Although these questions may at first glance seem easy to answer, thinking about an appropriate answer to them so that the interviewers approve of you may be tough. check this blog(https://academicpositions.com/career-advice/10-common-phd-interview-questions) understand how to answer such questions and much more. If you need help with preparing for your interview, we have an amazing online interview analyser tool(https://ischoolconnect.com/contact-us) that you can try out by signing up (https://ischoolconnect.com/contact-us)with us for free :).