TOEFL Integrated writing tips
Any tips for the task?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
The ideal way to solve this problem is to take notes-
- Start by reading the passage, slowly.
- Since it’s a short passage, the amount of time allotted will be more than enough.
- As you read each para, write down one sentence (of 4-5 words) describing what you learned from that paragraph.
- Do this for the entire passage.
- When you’re listening to the audio, again make notes.
- Write down the primary points leading the argument in the recording.
- When it’s time to start writing, take a few seconds.
- Collate all your points and structure your answer.
Juhi rathod last edited by
Yes, but if you focus too much on writing, you might miss out on a few things
So I suggest you write points instead of sentences while making notes
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.