At-home GRE equipment requirements
What all things do I need?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
GRE online exam equipment requirements-
- If you have a desktop or a laptop with Windows installed, you’re good to go.
- Make sure you use Chrome or Firefox for browsing and install the ETS Test Browser on your system. This is the browser where the test will be taken.
- Once you’ve set up the ETS Test Browser, add the ProctorU extension to your browser and run a ProctorU System Check.
- Since you won’t be allowed to use headsets or earphones, make sure you have an internal or external microphone and speakers.
- An in-built camera or a webcam will also be needed so that you can show a 360-degree view of your room to the proctor.
- You can also use your phone camera to show your room.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.