BSc abroad process ?
What is the process for applying for bachelors in science abroad?
The process to apply for your bachelors in the U.S are:
- Write and make enquiries several schools
- Send in university application forms
- Take your admission tests like SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Receive Acceptance Letters from universities
- Pay Your Token amount as a deposit
- Write an Amazing Essay
If you follow the guide you should be able to apply and get into universities in the U.S.
The process to apply for a Bachelors degree in the EU is generally the following:
- Fill-in, scan and send the application form & Student contract to the school's administration + pay the required application fee (processing fee)
- Some universities require a language proficiency certificate, others make do with a Skype interview to test your language proficiency
- Upon receiving a conditional application letter, pay the required tuition fee% to the school
- After realizing the payment, you should obtain an unconditional acceptance letter, which enables you to apply for a student VISA
- Apply for a VISA @ your local embassy
- Obtain your VISA, buy your plane ticket, go study abroad
The above mentioned process is what you need to do to enroll into Aspire Business School (Spain, Panama, Online), but it should be very similar, if not identical in other European countries.
Good luck with your applications!