- Country Selection
- Study in Europe
- Is Switzerland a good destination for international students?
Is Switzerland a good destination for international students?
A friend told me that Switzerland is great...but I'm not sure
Can you tell me the perks of studying in Switzerland? Thanks...
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Oh, yes, Sana Sure!
There are several perks of studying in Switzerland-
- Top universities for tech, finance, healthcare, and natural sciences
- Cutting-edge research
- Six months to find a job after graduation
- Safe and stable for international students
- Diverse culture
ChristineJoseph last edited by ChristineJoseph
Also, if your budget can accommodate Switzerland, why not try Singapore as well?
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.