Should I take the GMAT at home?
Is it a good idea? What are the pros and cons?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
A lot of factors go into making that decision-
- Technical Requirements
- Environment Requirements
- Writing Materials
- Exam pattern
The pros of GMAT online are-
- You can take it from home and control your environment
- You can send your scores to universities for free
- The test doesn't have an AWA section
- It's cheaper
The pros of regular GMAT are-
- The environment and set up is ready for you at the test center
- All business schools are accepting these scores
- You'll get a break between quants and verbal sections
- You can re-take the test
You can read the details here.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.