Ireland financial docs
What all financial docs will I need to show during the Ireland interview?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Here are the standard documents that they accept-
- Bank Statement/Fixed Deposit Statement
- Education Loan
- CA Statement for other assets like mutual funds or property
Hope this helps
You can find other details about the Ireland student visa here
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.