Main reason for Visa application Rejection ?
What is the main reason for a student visa application rejection?
Juhi rathod last edited by
There are a bunch of reasons that could affect your Visa application, some of the common ones are:
- Improper Financial Documents
- Poor communication skills during your Visa Interview.
- Unsuitable familial conditions(Students with kids have a strong chance of rejection)
- Criminal Offences
- Invalid travel documents etc.
As long as you avoid these parameters you should get a green light on your Visa application. If you need any help applying for your F-1 student visa you should check out this blog- https://ischoolconnect.com/blog/getting-usa-f1-student-visa/
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
504, Quantum Towers, Rambaug Lane, Behind SBI Bank, Off SV Road,
Malad West, Mumbai,
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.