Steps after getting an admit
What do you do after you get an admit? Or multiple admits? What're the steps to follow?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
When you receive your admit, you will be given some time by the university to accept it. Use this time to compare this admit with the other ones. If you're still waiting for an answer from some other university, you have 2 options-
- Accept your admission and pay the deposit fees to reserve your seat. If you get admitted to another college, forfeit this deposit and go for the university of your choice.
- Don't accept and wait for other universities to respond.
Even though it's a bit costly, people usually prefer the second option.
Adding to what Nikhil said...
You can also ask the university to extend its deadline, if possible
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 241 Boston Post Rd. West, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.