- Application Process
- Essays and Statement of purpose(SOP)
- How do I justify my bad academics in my SOP?
How do I justify my bad academics in my SOP?
I have a CGPA of 6 out of 10...which is not that great
What can I say to convince the admission committee to consider my application?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Avoid talking about your grades at all.
Instead, talk about the subjects you scored well in, and the projects and papers you worked on, in relation to the program you're applying for.
However, if a school asks you for justification, you can say it was because of a major sickness or a family emergency.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.