ROI on MBA colleges from Top B-Schools ?
I want to do MBA in Marketing from one of the top B-schools. What is the Return of investment that I can expect?
Juhi rathod last edited by admin
The top MBA colleges that provide the best ROI are:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, University in Stanford, California
- Imperial College Business School
- Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, US
- Tepper Business School, Carnegie Mellon University
- The MIT Sloan School of Management, MIT
These universities have some of the best MBA programs that help students get highly lucrative jobs. An example of a really good ROI is MIT Sloan. The average tuition fee at MIT Sloan is $46,704 while, the average starting salary is as high as $76,184 per annum. Getting into these universities depends entirely on your scores, documents, and overall profile. You can take a look at iSchoolConnect's recommedation engine to find the best colleges that fit your profile and scores. Happy studying!
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.