I wanna know about education loans for abroad?

  • I wanna know about education loans for abroad?And what documents are required?

  • Getting educational loan abroad is a difficult task but not impossible. You can apply for an educational loan at the Bank or you can apply trough private organizations which provide loan in the currency of the country you are residing in. It has low interest rate but you have to pay it in the currency you took the loan in. Even if you apply to a foreign bank, the conditions are same as the private organizations but it is more secure and reliable. Some of the common documents you will need are: A KYC, passport, GMAT/GRE/TOEFL/IELTS scores, university acceptance letter, academic documents, past 6 months financial documents, etc. Depending on the loan you opt for, you might also need to provide documents for a collateral against your student loan for studying abroad.

  • Hi Aadil,
    I'm assuming you're from India
    Here, you'll need a bunch of documents-
    10th, 12th, and Degree certificates
    Test scores - GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS
    Identity proof
    Address proof
    Bank statement from the past 3-6 months
    Employment letter, if applicable
    ID proof of your guardian
    And, umm, Form 16 from the past two years for both yourself (if applicable) and your guardian

    If anything else pops in my mind, I'll let you know!