F-1 visa interview questions.
What do they ask in a F-1 visa interview for USA?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
There are different categories in which the questions are divided. But mostly the interviewer focuses on questions regarding your chosen college or university, bank & finance details, family background, work experience, and other general questions. Let's see some examples of commonly asked questions in a student visa interview:
- College & University - Which university or college you want to apply to and why did you choose to go to this specific university or college?
- Bank & Finance - If you plan to stay for few years, how are you going to finance your education and your living?
- Family background - Do you have any other relatives who live in the United States?
- Work & Job - Where did you work and what is your work experience?
- General Questions - This will include general questions like, why america?, your scores, ideas about some topic, etc.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.