Top universities for Masters in Finance.
Which University is best for Masters in Financial Management?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Given how popular the program is, there are several universities that provide various types of Financial Management courses. Here are the top 10 universities all around the world which provide this course:
- Oxford Saïd Business School (United Kingdom)
- Saïd Business School (United States)
- HEC Paris (France)
- London Business School (United Kingdom)
- UC Berkeley Haas School of Business (United States)
- Cambridge Jude Business School (United Kingdom)
- ESSEC Business School (France)
- London School of Economics (United Kingdom)
- UCLA Anderson School of Management (United States)
- ESADE Business School (Spain)
Michael M last edited by
The ITM University is among the reputed colleges providing finance courses in Mumbai. The finance industry is one industry that is never going to dry up. This is a place where talented individuals with an eye for detail will always be needed. It is a great idea to apply for this course and enhance your career prospects.
Juhi rathod last edited by
Why is MIT Sloan not on this list?