UK vs USA for Masters in Architecture.

  • What are the eligibility criteria for Masters in architecture? I want to apply for US and UK universities. Which is cheaper and gives the best ROI?

  • Hi Sid, usually, the universities expect you to complete your Bachelor's in Architecture from a known college or university. You have to give an entrance exam for it and GRE is the most accepted exam. The top tier universities usually accept around 300-320 GRE scores and a good portfolio which includes all your previous done work or architecture models. If you're thinking of applying to the universities in the USA and UK then the UK has comparatively lower tuition fees and other expenses. But if you are looking for universities that give good ROI then US universities are best there is.

  • You can also consider countries where the tuition fee is less but the ROI is good, like Canada or the Netherlands.