- Programs and Courses
- Universities abroad for Masters in Accounting Oil and Fuel industry
Universities abroad for Masters in Accounting Oil and Fuel industry
Which college offers a course that i could pursue in "accounting" in oil and fuel industry?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
Accounting in oil and gas industry is a very specialized program that not many universities provide. This makes it a tad bit competitive but with good scores and profile, it shouldn't be a problem for you to get in. The universities that provide this course are:
- Robert Gordon University (UK)
- Aberdeen University (UK)
- University of Dundee (UK)
- Colorado State University (USA)
- Geneva Business School (Geneva).
I got this list from iSchoolConnect's search page. You can check them out here https://ischoolconnect.com
@Radhika-Dhillon US and Canada have some of the best Petroleum Engineering courses and Good Job Market. Check The Colorado school of Mines and Texas A&M University both are wonderful. Wish You best of Luck.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.