- Profile Evaluation
- Undergraduate degree
- What all docs are required to pursue Bachelors in U.S.?
What all docs are required to pursue Bachelors in U.S.?
kashmirango last edited by
I want the docs required to complete my undergrad in U.S. Do I need to have a resume? Also do I need LOR's as well?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
The basic documents required for Bachelors in USA are:
- High school degree
- Your previous transcript
- A scan of your passport
- Your CV
- Test scores (SAT or IELTS/TOEFL)
- Scholarship or funding details
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
While every university might have an extra set of documents that they require, these are the basic docs you should know about for studying bachelors abroad
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.