How to transfer money?
What is the best way to transfer money while studying abroad?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Hey there! While there are many methods of transferring money while studying abroad, here are the most common methods of doing so.
- Your Bank: Your own bank can help you transfer money, but they generally charge high-interest rates to do so.
- E-Transfers: some institutions allow people to transfer money online to other people. To transfer money to international accounts you shall need a SWIFT or IBAN number.
- Paypal: Paypal could also be a method that you could transfer money through. they generally charge about 3-4% of the transfer as commission for it though.
- Cash: Cash could also be a method through which you could transfer money. This is generally not encouraged as it is highly unsafe to transfer money through the mail or other means abroad.
An online platform trusted by aspiring students for study abroad consultations and applications. Receive information about programs, courses, visa application, scholarship applications, portfolio assistance and more!
- 5th Floor, WeWork, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad(West), Mumbai, India-400064
- 33 Boston Post Road, Suite 600, Marlborough MA 01752
- +91 9145332283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to iSchoolConnect and stay upto date with latest blog articles about higher education.